General Manager - Franco Bicycles
About Franco Bicycles: At Franco Bicycles, we are inspired by the creator's spark that exists in all of us. We believe that mindset pushes society forward. It’s with that inspiration in mind that we endeavor to do our part by creating products and experiences that bring joy and fulfillment on two wheels.
Founded in 2007, we develop, market and retail road and gravel bikes, directly to the end user, from our headquarters in Newbury Park, California. Learn more about our company by taking a look at our Brand Book.
Position Description: We are looking for an experienced leader to join the team as the general manager at Franco Bikes. This role is directly responsible for revenue growth, day to day fulfillment operations, overseeing their own sales and fulfillment team and managing a P&L.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Build, inspire, manage, and lead a high performance sales team, focused on providing a great buying experience and revenue results.
- Manage and build a logistics team, focused on delivering on our promise, efficiently and accurately.
- Implement processes and develop systems that allow the leadership team to quickly see and understand key performance indicators and track team performance while identifying areas of potential improvement.
- Expand business via new business development initiatives and spotting growth opportunities.
- Plan, meet, and ideally exceed quarterly business goals and metrics..
- Experience managing and being responsible for a team’s P&L.
- Proven leadership abilities, including finding, managing and building a high-performance team.
- A track record of developing and implementing operational standards and metrics that are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
- Equally comfortable providing big ideas and opportunities for growth, communicating them to the broader leadership team and implementing those initiatives.
- Extensive category knowledge and expertise in bicycle field.
- Ability to partner with marketing and product teams to drive revenue and engagement with the brand.
- 5-10+ years of demonstrated success in general operations, retail management and sales, ideally in a fast-changing environment.
- Build and foster mutually beneficial industry relationships with partners and vendors.
To Apply: Send us your resume, the name of your first bike and anything else that will make you stand out to email@example.com. Include “Franco Bikes General Manager” in the subject of the email. Thanks!